Better Performance, Better Outcomes, Through Operations Consulting
Helping Your Organisation To Be More Effective Through Operations Consulting
All health and social care providers are under increasing pressure to continuously reduce costs, raise quality standards, increase effectiveness and improve access to services, whilst adapting to complex shifts in the policy environment brought about by impending changes such as Universal Health Insurance, Hospital Groups, “Money Follows the Patient” funding models, and Hospital Licensing amongst others.
Hospitals and social care providers that are unable to adapt to the changing circumstances can quickly become unsustainable: resulting in serious clinical and financial risks to the service and wider organisation alike. To transition from reactive service management to proactive, organisations must embed the capability to manage their services at the point of delivery.
We focus on improving the effectiveness of your services from the top-down and bottom-up. To succeed, clinically led service teams must be able to take greater responsibility for the totality of their services, exploiting the opportunities in the environment and managing risk by consistently planning and implementing the right change. This can be achieved through service teams working together. A complete understanding of what drives clinical outcomes, operational performance, income and cost is required so that a shared evidence base can be established to stimulate and inform continual improvements in personal and organisational performance. By combining this understanding with the environmental drivers mentioned above, clinically led teams can develop a proactive plan to create a more effective service.
The Prospectus Approach To Performance Improvement and Operations Consulting
- Is clinically-led, ensuring clinical engagement and local leadership.
- Identifies and gains ownership for practical opportunities to improve and transform.
- Is top-down and bottom-up, building on your current investment in people and performance improvement projects.
- Uses qualitative and quantitative techniques and methodologies to drive measurable improvements in performance.
- Prepares your service line leaders for implementation of the required changes.
- Consolidates the principles of effective service line management and builds real and sustainable capacity in your service teams.
We have extensive experience of working with health and social care managers and clinical staff to plan and deliver highly effective services.