EDIT: This Internship opportunity is now closed. Thank you to all that have applied.
The Prospectus Summer Internship Program is designed to provide the following to students:
- experience in a high paced working environment
- understanding of the ‘business’ of consulting rather than just the consulting experience
- meaningful work assignments
- introduction to Prospectus organisational culture
- chance to network with experienced executives, leading professionals, and industry clients
- opportunity to apply theoretical learning in a practical setting
Working directly with the Consulting team on several tasks simultaneously including;
- Research and Development
- Perform research, data analysis and report-writing for projects.
- Client Engagement
- Participating in existing Prospectus client projects under the direction of a Director or project manager
- Office Support
- Administrative office duties
- Website/social media updates and analytics
- Assist with the planning of events and managing participants
- Other projects and duties as assigned
Currently enrolled in an accredited Masters programme in Management Consultancy, Business Strategy or related field of study, with an expected minimum GPA of 2.1.
No previous experience required, however a letter of recommendation from a current lecturer and/or past employer will be required.
- Analytical skills
- Communications skills
- Extremely high standard of written English
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Mathematical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Computer (Mac) skills
The ideal candidate will also be a highly motivated self-starter who knows how to listen intently and ask questions regularly to add to their own learning experience.
This internship program has 1 place available from June 2019 – August 2019
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org