The Prospectus Summer Internship Program is designed to provide the following to students:
- experience in a fast paced working environment
- understanding of the ‘business’ of consulting rather than just the consulting experience
- meaningful work assignments
- introduction to Prospectus organisational culture
- chance to network with experienced executives, leading professionals, and industry clients
- opportunity to apply theoretical learning in a practical setting
Working directly with the Consulting team on several tasks simultaneously including;
- Research and Development
- Perform research, data analysis and report-writing for projects
- Client Engagement
- Participating in existing Prospectus client projects under the direction of a Director or project manager
- Office Support
- Administrative office duties
- Website/social media updates and analytics
- Assist with the planning of events and managing participants
- Other projects and duties as assigned
Currently enrolled in an accredited Masters programme in Management Consultancy, Business Strategy or related field of study, with an expected minimum GPA of 2.1.
No previous experience required, however a letter of recommendation from a current lecturer and/or past employer will be required if a role is offered.
What we’re looking for
We need interns who are highly motivated self starters who know how to listen intently and ask questions regularly. Interns should have the following skills;
- Analytical skills
- Communications skills
- Extremely high standard of written English
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Mathematical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Computer (Mac) skills
This internship program has up to 3 places available from June 2020 – August 2020. Not all spaces will be filled if we do not find suitable candidates.
Applicants for the Summer Internship opportunity should submit an email no later than 23 March 2020 to Internships@prospectus.ie with your cover letter and CV.
Please ensure that ‘2020 Summer Internship’ is in the subject line of the email.